Photobynic

About Me


My name is Nic, I'm a self taught photographer and graphic artist born in Toulouse, France, originally from Congo and currently residing in the Midwest of the United States. I'm a chemical engineer by training and profession but a true artist at heart.

 My interest in photography started at the very tender age of 5 when I got to witness my great uncle obession for photography. At the time I did not quite understood such fascination until the age of 16 when he offered me my first Canon as a graduation present...a Canon AE-1.
Since then photography has offered me a unique opportunity to merge my technical and scientific aptitudes with my love of art; for me photography is more than just a passion, it´s a new way to look at the world and quietly and peacefully learn to appreciate every aspect of it.

No comments

Post a Comment